Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bed time

It is now after 10pm and I am feeling as though I should have been in bed an hour ago. What's happened to me? I can remember a time, (and it seems as though it wasn't long ago but I guess it was over 30 years now,) when I would go out to a nightclub with my friends until 3 in the morning, go home to sleep for a few hours and then get up at 8am for work. And I thought nothing if it! I don't even think I was particularly tired the next day. What happened to that person? Now if I don't get my solid 7 hours I can barely function for the following 12 hours and honestly, I cannot think of anything I want to do badly enough to make me stay up after midnight.

For some reason, the older I get, the less I do, and the more I need my sleep. What a crazy life.

No comments: